It was such a fun trip to get out of Ohio and into NYC for this engagement session with Alexis and Alex! We planned to photograph and hang out for an entire day so we got to travel all over the city. We met for coffee a bit past 5AM and then traveled the PATH train from NJ into NYC. Our first stop was an empty Washington Square Park! One of the best perks of waking up early is well, less people to avoid in photos!
From there, we made our way around the Brooklyn Bridge (some of my favorite shots!) and then into Central Park! We of course ate some delicious pizza for lunch and then finished our session late in the afternoon on the NJ side, with some stunning skyline views!
It was SUCH a great day, 23,000 steps later, my feet and legs were exhausted but my photography heart, so full! This was certainly one of the most fun ways to get to know one of my 2020 couples. I adore these two and I can not wait for their wedding at Franklin Park Conservatory next year!
- Ojai, California — Private Estate Wedding
- Monet Gardens Estate — Outdoor Winery Wedding in Washington
- Villa Catalana Cellars — Outdoor Winery Wedding in Oregon
- Yosemite National Park Engagement
- Spring Ohio Statehouse Wedding — Jessica and Chris